1 stick butter
3 Tsp. brown sugar
2 cups COPIA Hazelnut Fig Granola
6 8oz packages cream cheese
1-1 1/4 cups fig marmalade
1 1/2 cups sugar
1 vanilla bean
1 1/4 tsp. vanilla extract
Yield: 1 9-inch cake
1. Preheat the oven to 325° F.
2. Finely chop 1 1/2 cups of COPIA Hazelnut Fig Granola using a food processor.
3. Melt the butter and combine it with the pulverized granola and brown sugar.
4. Press the mixture into the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan and bake in the oven for about 15-20 minutes.
5. Cream together the cream cheese, sugar, vanilla extract, and vanilla bean.
6. When the granola crust is cool to the touch, pour cream cheese mixture into the pan and bake for approximately 40 minutes.
7. When the center is almost set, remove the cake from the oven and allow it to cool.
8. Chill the cheesecake in the refrigerator for a minimum of two hours.
9. Warm the marmalade in the microwave and spread it over the surface of the cheesecake.
10. Sprinkle the remaining 1/2 cup of COPIA Hazelnut Fig Granola over the top of the cheesecake for decoration and added flavor.
11. Make sure the marmalade has cooled down and return the cheesecake to the refrigerator for another hour.
12. Finally, cut yourself a colossal slice and enjoy!